2014 Annual Compliance Training
2014 Annual Compliance Training is now available online. Training may be accessed using the following link: http://huskyct.uconn.edu. Please log in using your NetID to begin the training.
This year’s Compliance Training topics include campus security, grant management, the State Code of Ethics, working with industry and the Policy against Discrimination, Harassment and Inappropriate Romantic Relationships.
Prior to beginning the online version of the Annual Compliance Training, you should:
- Know your NetID and password.
- You will use this to log into HuskyCT. If you don’t know your NetID and/or password, go to the NetID website to retrieve the information. You may also contact UITS at 860-486-HELP.
- Use a laptop or a desktop with a standard Mac or Windows operating system.
- Mobile devices with Android or iOS operating systems are not supported
- Be sure Silverlight is installed.
- All the videos in the training are streamed with Mediasite and require you to have Silverlight installed on your computer. A sample video is available here . Use this to determine if you have the player installed and it is working properly. If you need help installing Silverlight or getting the test connection to work, contact your department’s IT support.
- Windows users are strongly encouraged to use Firefox or Chrome as your browser when working in HuskyCT.
- Recent updates to Internet Explorer 11 have caused problems for HuskyCT users. If you need help installing an alternative browser, contact your department’s IT support.
If you have questions about the training, please call Liz Vitullo at 486-2530 or email email@example.com